One-Year Warranty On All Door Installations And Workmanship
Advanced Doors, LLC provides technical solutions for any openings that are in need of repair or are not compliant with building and safety codes.
Commercial Pedestrian Door Solutions include repair and replacement of:
- Pedestrian Doors-including FRP Doors, Automatic Doors, Hollow Metal Doors, Insulated Metal Doors
- Wood Doors-including Hollow Core, Solid Core, Laminated Doors, Pre-Finished Doors
- Traffic Doors and Bi-Fold Type Doors
- Lead-Lined Doors and Hospital Specialty Doors
- Door Frames-including FRP Frames, Hollow Metal Frames
- Hinges-Pivot, Continuous, Non-Removable Pin, Spring, etc.
- Surface Closers, Overhead Stops, Concealed Closers
- Exit Devices, Surface or Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices, Exit Devices
- Kick Plates, Armor Plates
- Locksets, Cylinders, Push/Pull Strikes, Deadbolts
- Weather-stripping, Sweeps, Auto Door Bottoms, Drip Caps, Thresholds
- Surface Bolts, Flush Bolts
A small sampling of what our field service can do:
Installation of Doors, Frames, and Hardware
Advanced Doors, LLC can install virtually any type of frame or door that you may require. We also demo out existing openings for installation of new doors and frames. All types of door hardware can be installed including closers, panic devices, locks, electrical locks, thresholds, weather-stripping, and flush bolts and more!
Repair and Re-work of Hollow Metal Doors, Wood Doors and Frames
This includes cutting in hardware preps for locks, hinges, flush bolts, panic devices, cut-out kits and move or change locations for hardware preps. We can perform hardware preps, as well as change the hanging on frames. Field Service technicians can cut down your frames, re-weld, grind, sand and prime. We provide FREE ESTIMATES.